Sunday, June 11, 2017

WAR BAND WIP

Took a week off, but starting to work on minis again. I think I'm dragging my feet because I'm still not sure about painting. Anyway, here is my starting war band.

Wilfred Dead Waker - Necromancer

Thom the Apprentice - Apprentice 205 gc (added a club for 5 gc so model would be WYSIWYG)

Treasure Hunter - 80 gc

Thief - 20 gc

Archer - 50 gc

4 x Thug - 80 gc

potion of healing for wizard - 50 gc

Total cost of war band - 485 gold crowns (15 gc in treasury)

Starting spells for Wilfred are:

Necromancer - bone dart, raise zombie, and steal health

Aligned - fleet foot, leap, and fog

Neutral - enchant weapon and create grimoire
Wilfred and Thom


Treasure Hunter
Archer

Thief

Thug 1 and 2

Thug 3 and 4

Group shot






1 comment:

  1. Gah! I'm so behind. Think I'll just have Knights and Templars in my band so I end up with like 3 figures ;). I should have ordered that barbarian sprue for a little flexibility on builds.

    ReplyDelete