Wednesday, May 31, 2017

STATUS REPORT 1

My Frostgrave rulebook was delivered April 27th, or a little over a month ago. Life has a way of getting in the way and slowing down the progress I wish I was making on Frostgrave. Ultimately, it doesn't matter when these things get done - just that they get done. Currently, I have read through the rulebook several times, created a Wizard and war band on paper, built some test terrain, based and failed at painting  six skeletons, based two giant rats, based a wolf and giant worm, primed my Necromancer and apprentice, and have built five of my seven hired hands.

Almost forgot that three snowy trees were purchased as test terrain, the Frostgrave Folio was purchased and read several times, and an hour spent in the garage wrangling all my miscellaneous old D and D/Pathfinder treasure minis.

Looking at it listed this way, I guess I have done a lot more than I was giving myself credit for.

Thom the Apprentice and Wilfred Dead Waker
Starting to create a war band

2 comments:

  1. Wayyyy more than I've done. I need to check on the minis I ordered. Not sure why I haven't received those yet. Been messing with some terrain. Next step is to decide on a snow technique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SNOW!!!! I think I have decided on Woodland scenics but that is a post for another day :)

      Delete